Friday, October 27, 2017

Have A Happy Birthday Sylvie!

Happy Friday Digi Doodle Friends,
A week ago my hubby purchase for me a set of new prismacolor premier pencils. As Soon they arrived in the mail I starts to colored a few digi images.

The first image I was excited to colored was "Sylvie Ballerina"  from  Digi Doodles Studios
I have a wonderful time coloring this cute image, it's so relaxing! I used the Lawn Fawn rectangle dies to cut out my colored image. I layered my main panel over some marshmallow cardstock and them over a scallop rectangle using some sky blue cardstock. To finish I stamped with pink ink this sentiment from my stash.  

I Hope you guys are being inspired with this beautiful digital image today.

****************************
New Customers Take 10% OFF All Digi Stamps, Use Code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment