Friday, November 3, 2017

Have A Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello everyone,
I have a new card to show you today!

This time I used sweet "Patti's Pumpkin Patch" from Digi Doodles Studios. This is such a darling image and I had so much fun creating this Autumn card!

My image measured 3 1/2"X4 inches just the perfect size for a card.
I've colored this cutie with once again with Prismacolor pencils. I die cut a regular Lawn Fawn rectangle and scallop rectangle. To finish I added glitter stickles on her gloves and hat flower, also I adhesive a mini white pom-pom on her hat. 

Here is a close up!
 "Patti's Pumpkin Patch" is such a darling image. 
I absolutely LOVE it!  

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

2 comments: