Sunday, November 26, 2017

Tall Country Snowman Tag!

Carolina here,
back today with a quick and fun Christmas tag I have created for "25 Days Of Christmas Tags"

Stamp I'm using today is "Tall Country Snowman" from High Hopes Stamps 

To begin I stamped my image and colored with alcohol markers. I LOVE to fussy cut my images and leave a tiny white border. I used a gel white pen to doodle dot/line on my snowman image and used a gold gel pen to color the stars on his scarf and cane. Pattern paper I'm using is from Pebbles "home for Christmas" also added some diamond stickles, stars glitter, mini silver bells and twine. 

*******************************************
Looking to GRAB your new stamps right now?
Well, you can shop HERE at OCS or at High Hopes, they are all shipping now.

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment