Friday, November 10, 2017

Snowman Hugs!

Hello!
Today I'm sharing a not traditional Shabby Chic Christmas card with the 
New "Snowman Hugs" from  Digi Doodles Studios 

I've coloured my image with Prismacolor pencils and cut out using Spellbinder circle die. I sponged some *Shaded Lilac distress ink around them. The snowman hats are covered in NUVO glitter-drops and mini pom-poms. I've added some flowers from my stash along with some laces and  snowflakes. I used paper from BOBUNNY. This one is 6x6 from "Altitude Collection"

Here is a closed up!
I added a layer of cheese cloth behind my main panel. To finish my card I hand cut a tag, tie in a bow some white thread and used an already stamped sentiment.

Be sure to join us everyday at  Digi Doodles Studios blog as we reveal all the New Snowman release!

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Image may contain: text
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

2 comments: