Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Babette Butterfly From Digi Doodles Studios

Good morning
 Digi Doodles Studios fans. Today I am sharing this super adorable and whimsical image called "Babette Butterfly

I colored with Prismacolor pencils and a blending pen. After my image was all colored I fussy cut it leaving a small white border. The pattern paper is from my stash, just let's over from 12by12 sheets. I love making 5by5 cards is a great way to used all your die set to created a super special card. For this card I used different sizes heart, circle dies, and scallop dies. Also I used a "Happy Birthday" sentiment from my stash and stamped it with black ink in one of the hearts, pop it with foam tape. It's hard to see but I added light purple ribbon in the back.

Here is a close up!
LOVE how "Babette Butterfly" looks. She is so pretty!!!
I bend her wings a bit and used extra foam adhesive under, so she looks like she is floating. To finish my card I added small purple rhinestones and lot of diamond stickles. Hope you have enjoy project today! 

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment