Saturday, March 14, 2020

Crafting Of Hue Sponsor; Paper Nest Dolls

Good morning crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Crafting Of Hue" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is Paper Nest Dolls!

For this morning I be sharing with you two Shaker Birthday Cards using "Emma With Gift" from Paper Nest Dolls

I colored both images with Prismacolor Pencils and a blending pen. After my image was coloured I fussy cut it leaving a small white border. Pop images with foam tape in front of the shaker frame. The "Happy Birthday" sentiment and pattern paper are from stash.

Here is my second card. For this card I used pastel colors, same dies and sentiment. Which one is your favorite? Hope you have enjoy my cards today.

Thank you for visit my blog today.
Have a BLESS day and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment