Sunday, March 22, 2020

Crafting Of Hue Sponsor; Cas-ual Fridays Stamps!

Good morning crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Crafting Of Hue" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is Cas-ual Fridays Stamps!

For today I am happy to shared this shaker card with you. The stamp set is called "Celebrate" from Cas-ual Fridays Stamps

I stamped my sentiment with Memento black ink and used a couple dies from L.F. Them adhesive my main panel with foam tape to give some dimension. I used the background panel to make a shaker pouch. Adhesive some tulle organza over the pattern paper. Used sequins, diamond drops, and confetti to fill my shaker pouch. For finishing touches added tiny pink rhinestones. I think it turned out pretty cute!


(No CODE needed)

Here is another card I did using this STAMP SET*
Thank you for visit my blog today.
Have a BLESS day and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment