Monday, November 2, 2020

Be Jolly!

Good morning friends,
Can't you believe is November already?

This morning I be sharing with you this adorable Christmas card, using "Augie Corgi Christmas Puppy" from Digi Doodles Studios!

To begin I print my image on Neenah Solar white cardstock and colored with alcohol markers. After was all colored I die cut it with a medium size Spellbinder circle die. For embellishments I used a silver gelly pen, glossy accent, diamond stickles, silver sequins, and I also added Fran-tage embossing powder over my main image. The sentiment is a die from my stash. The pattern paper is from American Crafts, love it!

Copic List; puppy W1 W3 W5
puppy collar/present ribbon R27 R29 R39
present YG13 YG17
ornaments C5 C7 C9
reindeer antlers E11 E15 E25

Here is another card I did using this wonderful image.
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment