Friday, November 20, 2020

Crafting Of Hue SPONSOR; Joy Claire

Good evening crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Crafting Of Hue" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is "Joy Claire"

For today I bring you a very Merry Christmas card, using "Coffee Flavors" This digital stamp set features three beautiful images and lot's of adorable sentiments that you can combine or used them separated!

I started by printing by image a bit larger and colored with alcohol markers. Then I fussy cut leaving a tiny white border. Before I glue it together I used this old 6X6 pad of  paper called Merry Moments from Stamping Up. For finished touches I added diamond stickles, a few sequins, glossy accent and crystal glitter for some bling. I hope you enjoy this project I've made for you today. Thank you for visit my blog today. Have a BLESS day and see you next time!

Copic I used; coffee mug C4 C7 C9
leaves YG13 YG17
berries R24 R29 R39
coffee R23 E25 E29

 

No comments:

Post a Comment