Sunday, November 29, 2020

Crafting Of Hue SPONSOR; Kat Scrappiness

Good morning crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Crafting Of Hue" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is "Kat Scrappiness"

I am back today featuring my first Valentine's Day project. My tags are showcasing "Punny Snacks Stamp Set" from "Kat Scrappiness"

To begin I stamped this tiny but cute images with memento ink and fussy cut it. Then I die cut my a few tags using red glitter cardstock. I adhered my tags onto another smaller tag. Since I am using so much red I decided to cut a few medium size paper bows. I also give faces to my hot dogs and doodle a few line to give some character. Do you like my tags? 

Here is a close up!
To finish my tags I finished with one of the sentiment from this set. I Stamped using a dark brown in and created a banner. I hope you enjoy my card I've made for you today.

Thank you for visit my blog today.

Have a BLESS day and see you next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment