Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Be Jolly

 Happy Tuesday and welcome friends. Today I'm sharing this adorable image called "Bianca Snow"  from Digi Doodles Studios!

This is such a darling image, I totally Love It! 
To begin I printed my image a bit larger and colored with alcohol markers, using colors similar to my pattern paper. I used a few dies to created a beautiful Winter scene. I fussy cut my image leaving a small white border. I want this card to be elegant and fun. I also used a few embellishment and the sentiment is another die from my stash. 

Here is a close up!
Using foam tape to pop my image, snow flakes bottom and the Christmas trees. To finish my card I used diamond stickles for some sparkle. Hope you enjoy my Winter card today!
 
****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment