Thursday, November 11, 2021

Crafting Of Hue SPONSOR; BABYCAKESDND

Hello Crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Crafting Of Hue" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is "BABY CAKES DIGIS AND DESING" Digital Stamps!

November is a super busy month for me, sometimes it feels like Christmas since I have so many birthday to plan and celebrated. This is the card I have created for my moms birthday!

 To start my card I print 896 Hot Birthday Cake and colored with my Copic markers. LOVE this image just perfect for this card!  My mothers favorites colors are purple and pink. I created a 5X5 squared card for her. Cut different pattern papers Recollections called "Parisian Lane. I distress the edges of my pattern paper and used spun sugar distress ink to give the vintage look. I created the sentiment in my computer, cut it and make a banner. Pop my main image with foam tape for dimension.

Copic List; candles RV11 V17
candle flame Y11 Y13 Y15 Y17 Y38
cake RV00 RV10 RV11
cake frosty V01 V04 V12 V17

Here is a close up
To finish my card I added wink of stella over the cake, a few purple enamels dots, white pen, gold thread, some balloon dies cuts and diamond stickles. I hope you enjoy my card I've made for you today!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment