Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Crafting Of Hue SPONSOR; Stampers Delights Stamps!!!

Hello Crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Crafting Of Hue" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is Stampers Delights Stamps!

My youngest daughter 12th Birthday is coming up in a few weeks and this adorable image is just perfect for her birthday card!

 To start my card I print "Chibi Its A Girl" and colored with my Copic markers. I used a combination of purples and peachy colors for her card this year. After my image was all done I fussy cut it leaving a small white border. The paper is from my stash. I love the distress look so I decided to distress the edges of my pattern paper and used some purple ink of the edges too.  I used my winke stella over the ribbon and diamond stickles of the tissue paper. Stamped the sentiment and die cut it using a heart die. My cute image was pop over some foam tape for dimension.

Here is a close up
To finish my card I added a few purple enamels dots, die cut some hearts with glitter cardstock and die cut a small banner. I hope you enjoy my card I've made for you today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment