Thursday, January 29, 2015

Treat Holder Card/High Hopes Challenge#251: Stripes

High Hopes Challenge #251: Stripes!

Hello Friends!

I'm back with a card that's super cute and lots of fun. Today I made a pocket card or a treat holder card. Super simple to make, I think the hard part is decorating it! Before we start I want to apologize, yesterday I wasn't feeling well, I got a terrible migraine...no mojo... but today is a new beautiful day... :) 










I used (real red) cardstock 8 1/2x 11 inches. I stamp my image with memento tuxedo black ink, and colored with my copic markers. The stamp I used is (Grilling Joseph) from High Hopes. The paper was too bring white so I used my (antique linen) distress ink, and my tracing wheel. For the background paper I used S.U (Fresh Prints). The stars are from S.U (Stars Framelits Dies).I sew a button on the middle of the stars with white linen thread. Some of the stars are die cut with glitter paper, the others are pattern paper. I add some (Diamond) stickles for some blink.

Here is a close up!










All about embellishing the card. I used my (wink of Stella pen and Glossy Accents) on the apron stars. I love using my white (uni-ball signo pen) to do dots on his shirt and cheeks. It's hard not to used glitters or sparkles on a masculine cards, but I broke the rules on this card!

The inside!










Supplies List:

S.U Cardstock (Basic Black, Real red)
S.U Designer Series Paper (Fresh Prints)
High Hopes Stamp (Grilling Joseph), S.U (Sumthin' Sumthin')
Memento Tuxedo Black, Avery Elle Pigment Ink (Sapphire), Ranger Distress Ink(Antique Linen)
S.U (Stars Framelits Dies)
Button, linen thread, stickles, Wink of Stella, glossy accents, and brads
3D Foam Squared

And the back!










A card and chocolate what a great treat! I hope you guys like this card as much I'm loving it!!!
Make sure to check out the High Hopes Challenge this week and have lots of fun. Please leave a comment to know what you think about this "Treat Holder Card"

Thanks you for visiting my blog!
Have a BLESS day.

1 comment:

  1. Great Card! One of my favorite images! And any card that comes with chocolate! Wow! Thanks so much for joining us at High Hopes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete