Saturday, July 11, 2020

Crafting Of Hue SPONSOR; Cas-ual Friday

Hello Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Crafting Of Hue" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is Cas-ual Fridays Stamps!

This morning I am happy to be using this awesome products. The stamp I am using is "Bomb Diggity"and this beautiful stencil is called "Bold Flower stencil" from Cas-ual Fridays Stamps.

I begin by stamping with pink ink one of the sentiment from the stamp set. Then die cut it with my Spellbinder circle dies. I layers my main panel over this cute scallop die from my stash. For the background I used "Bold Flower stencil"  and my "cracked Pistachio" distress ink. LOVE this color combo mint and pink!!!

For embellishments I created a paper bow using a tiny metal die from my stash and some 4mm flat sequins and 6mm cup gold sequins.

Here is the inside!
I used the stencil once more are decorated the inside as similar of the front. Just a reminder Cas-ual Fridays Stamps stencil are on SALE for $5.00 this weekend. Don't miss this change to get some fun stencil for the you or give for the coming Holidays. I hope you enjoy my card I've made for you today and check out the beautiful work the others ladies have done too!

Michelle Wallece
Vicki Dutcher
Larissa Heskett
Nora Noll
Maria Russell
Lisa Bzibziak

Thank you for visit my blog today.
Have a BLESS day and see you next time!

25 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! I love the pastel colors and that stencil is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very soft and pretty card that will brighten anyone's day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gold behind the sentiment is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This color combi is indeed pretty, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the color combination with a touch of gold.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! Love the soft colors with the pop of gold- hugs and thanks for sharing with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card. The bow really finished the card perfectly. The stencil work gave a great background to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, how sweet these colors look together. I like the minimal amount of stenciling. It is just perfect. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want this card! It is just so darling! I love the soft green floral stenciled background with the you are fabulous done in a soft pink! And hello I am lovin that bow too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card! Love fun background and adorable bow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a sweet card - LOVE the darling bow - so cute

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your colors, design, and that tiny bow is precious. Just a lovely card. Thank you for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty! Love the color combo you used and that little bow..... how sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that stenciled background! Sweet card! Great sentiment and bow too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful card with a lovely stenciled background :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty and feminine, Carolina! I love the soft colour on your stencilling and the addition of the gold with the die cuts! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful, love the soft colors of the stenciled background!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oooh, so pretty with the pistachio colour. Love your card. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty colors, love the addition of the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty card! Thanks for sharing and participating in the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete