Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Crafting Of Hue SPONSOR Catherine Pooler

Good morning crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Crafting Of Hue" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is "Catherine Pooler"

For today I am using  "Happy Birthday Many Ways" and "Triangle Cover Plate Die" both from Catherine Pooler

First I used one of the stamps from the set and stamped using "Midnight Ink" over blushing bride cardstock. Layered over white and glitter cardstock using foam tape. After my main panel was all done I used this cool "Triangle Cover Plate Die" and die cut it with gold carstock. I delayed over some iridescent bright pink paper from the paper studio. To finish my card I adhesive a few light pink enamel dots. I hope you enjoy my card I've made for you today.

>>>MY ETSY SHOP<<<

Thank you for visit my blog today.
Have a BLESS day and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment