Friday, July 24, 2020

Christmas Pups 2020 Release From DDS

Good Morning!
 Today I'm sharing this super adorable and fun digital image from digidoodlesstudios.com  New Christmas Pups 2020 Release!


I print my image onto some copic friendly paper and used alcohol markers to colour. The pattern paper I'm using is Christmas Plaids from Craft Smart. Then I cut image out using a Spellbinder circle die and backed it with a red circle. After I adhesive both circle I layer it with this beautiful gold heart circle die cut. I stitched the edged with gold thread. To finish my card I embellished with gold sequins and a piece of polka dot red ribbon.

Copic List; puppy E21 E23 E25 
present YG11 YG13
ornaments R24 R29 R59

Hope you have got inspired to created something pretty today!!! 
****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment