Thursday, July 23, 2020

Crafting Of Hue Sponsor; Catherine Pooler

Good morning crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Crafting Of Hue" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is Catherine Pooler!

For today project I'm showcasing this super adorable stamp set called "I Eat Cake" from Catherine Pooler To begin I stamp the sentiment and the top of my cupcake using this beautiful pink ink "It's a Girl" also from CP. After I individually stamped all the pieces of my cupcake and carefully fussy cut it. YES, I fussy cut every! Sadly I don't own the die but it wasn't a problem I love fussy cut it my images anyway!!! I assemble the box and adhesive my sentiment and cupcake with foam tape. The paper is from Echo park called "Easter"


To finish my treat boxes I tie some pink with gold stars tulle and add gold sequins. I have so much fun creating these mini cupcakes. I hope you enjoy my card I've made for you today.

>>>MY ETSY SHOP<<<

Thank you for visit my blog today.
Have a BLESS day and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment