Sunday, July 19, 2020

Crafting Of Hue Sponsoring; Polka-Dot Orchard!

Good morning crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Crafting Of Hue" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is Polka-Dot Orchard!

This fabulous digital image is "Live To Sparkle" from Polka-Dot Orchard!
To begin I print my image and used alcohol marker to colored. Next I cut the cake image using a Spellbinder circle die. I layer the main panel over this a bring pink glitter heart die cut. The paper is "Happy Hooray" from Pebbles. I sewed down the layers of the papers. For embellishment I adhesive gold sequins and added Crystal stickles to the cake. Then finish with one of the sentiment from this set.

Copic Markers Used; cake/cake frosty BG000 BG01 B05
cake sprinkles B05 R22 YG09 Y15
cake base RV00 RV10
cake topper Y11 Y15

Here is the inside!
Then for some added fun I used another of the sentiment from the set "Live To Sparkle" and decorated the inside of my card. I fussy cut some of the image from the pattern paper and adhesive around the sentiment. I hope you enjoy my card I've made for you today. HERE is another project I did a few months ago using some images from Polka-Dot Orchard!

*****MY ETSY SHOP*****

Thank you for visit my blog today.
Have a BLESS day and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment