Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Crafting Of Hue SPONSOR; Pink & Main

Good morning crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Crafting Of Hue" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is "Pink & Main"

Here is my project shared for "Pink & Main" 

This adorable stamp set is called "Pumpkin Spice"
I colored this cute images with alcohol markers and fussy cut it. For this project I am using some dies from my stash to created this gift card holder. The pattern paper is "Into The Woods" from Prima. I added my images and adhesive with foam tape in the left side of my gift card holder.

Copic Lists; blue B91 B93
brown's E21 E23
Orange Y02 Y04 Y07
green YG11 YG13

Here is the close up!
To finish my card I stamped one of the sentiment from the set and added Crystal Stickles to the cupcake. Also adhesive three different size gold sequins.

MY ETSY SHOP!

Thank you for visit my blog today.
Have a BLESS day and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment