Monday, August 24, 2015

"It's Your Day ENJOY"




Hello High Hopes Friends,

Today I am using an oldie but fun stamp call "Party Dragon"
from High Hopes Stamps.


I stamped and emboss my image with Black Archival Ink & Black Sparkle Embossing Powder on Strathmore watercolor paper. I coloured "Party Dragon" with Art Grip Aquarelle Pencils from Faber-Castell and water. Pencils List# 115 126 16 167 147 152 235 

After the image was all coloured and dry. I added some Tea Dye & Forest Moss Distress Inks, all around the edges of my image panel and designer paper.


I got so excited and did my happy-dance...lol! when I saw that  (It's Your Day ENJOY)  "Sentiment Set #1" fit on my "Party Dragon" box image. My card for today  measured 5X5 inches.
 The buttons are from my stash. The designer paper is from Carta Bella "It's A Celebration and Lawn fawn Into The Woods "Sequoia" The stars framelits and "Crumb Cake" cardstock are from S.U. I use my White Signo pen on the balloons.


This is the inside of my card!

Hope my card have inspired you to created something pretty this week!
Please stop by High Hopes Blog and check-out the other Amazing Design Team Samples.

Thank you for visit my blog!
Have a Bless Day...

No comments:

Post a Comment