Monday, September 14, 2015

"Snowman Stumble"


Happy Monday High Hopes Fans,

Today, I am sharing a not traditional Christmas Card using "Snowman Stumble"
one of the new images release "Joys Of The Seasons" from High Hopes Stamps.


My inspiration for this card comes from the 6X6 paper pad "Altitude Collection" from BOBUNNY. I bought this paper pad a couple weeks ago on sale at Hobby Lobby. Love it because is still a holiday paper but not the traditional red, white, and green Christmas colors.
   
I stamped "Snowman Stumble" with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured with Copic Markers, then fussy cut it leaving a tiny white border. My circles are dies from Spellbinder Circles I layer the circles with 3D foam adhesive. I also distress one of the circles and the pattern paper with "Shaded Lilac" distress ink. To give some bring to my card I used Diamond Stickles on the hat.


I love this cute snowman, he is so stinking cute right!


Other Supplies:
Cardstock: Perfect Plum from S.U & Smooth white from MFT. Gelly Roll White Pen, Linen Thread, Buttons Lone Stars from dress it up, Fog pigment ink from Avery Elle and Tracing Wheel.


This is how the inside looks!

Hope my card have inspired you today.
Please stop by High Hopes Blog and check out the other Amazing Design Team Samples.

Thank you for visit my blog!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment