Monday, April 25, 2016

Lawnscaping Challenge#128 Sketch


Hello there,
Carolina here with a beautiful feel better card inspiration today. 
I have created this card for Lawnscaping Challenge#128 Sketch
and for a friend who is not feeling well!

The stamp I'm using is called "Treat Yourself" from Lawn Fawn.

I stamped my image and watercolor with Gansai Tambi Watercolor. I distress the edges of the pattern paper with a distress tool from Ranger and Ranger distress inks.To finished this feel better card, I added some yellow thread, a pink button, glossy accent, and staples.
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.


3 comments:

  1. eek! i LOVE this!! the distressed edges and folded corners are SO cool!! and the colors are super fabbie!! this is a perfect get well card!! i already want to eat that adorable ice cream!! ha! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete