Saturday, January 14, 2017

Valentine's Day Card


Happy Saturday! 

Hello everyone, I have another Card for this week Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! This week's challenge theme is "BE SQUARE"

The stamp I am using is called 'Ice Cream For Two' from High Hopes Stamps. This adorable image was stamped with memento tuxedo black and colored with alcohol markers. For my base I used my favorite companies patterned papers. I distressed the patterned papers with Memento ink and Tim Holtz distress tool. To give a vintage look. 

 Here is a closed up!
The sentiment I am using is an old stamp from my crafts store.

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

2 comments:

  1. Love your adorable Valentine's Day card, Carolina! The image is so sweet and I love how you used the patterned papers in the background. So cute! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete