Monday, January 16, 2017

Double Gate Fold Valentine's Card!


Hey High Hopes Friends,
I hope you all had a very happy weekend!!!

 High Hopes Stamps is showcasing another absolutely beautiful
Stamp Release Called "Live, Love, Laugh" this month!

Here's a look at the 'Double Gate Fold Valentine's Card' I created using a couple of the new
 stamp called "Betsy Loves Barney, My Favorite, and Crazy For You"

The image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured with alcohol markers. I fussy cut my image and glue it with foam tape to give some dimension. I add Wink Of Stella and Glossy Accent on her hair bow.

  I had so much fun making this background scene.
To finish, I glue a few Pretty Pink Posh sequins to the main panel and heat embossed one of the sentiment with white embossing  powder. Cut it as a banner and used more 3D foam tape.

Here is a close up!


***I hope you enjoyed today's card ****
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS New Year.


No comments:

Post a Comment