Monday, May 8, 2017

Vintage Mother's Day Card!



Good morning,
I am very excited with this new stamps release...Always!
High Hopes Stamps are high quality rubber stamps with cute and totally adorable images that you can't find in any other store.

First I die cut a stitched oval and stamped with Tuxedo black ink. This adorable stamp is called "Bubbles"  The image was coloured with alcohol markers. The pattern paper I am using today is called "something Blue" from prima, flowers are from my stash.
 For finishing touches, I pop the oval with foam tape for dimension and added clear rhinestone, cheese cloth glossy accent.

Here is a close up!
Copic List: Sky E000 E00 E51 V000 R20 Hair E31 E33 E37 E57 Hair Accessory R27 R29 Eyes B000 B02 Tub C1 C3   

Here is the inside!
The sentiment I'm using the inside of the card is called "Have A Beautiful Day" Hope I have inspired you to created something pretty today for Mother's Day.
Don't forget to leave me a comment I LOVE to hear from You!
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS Day.
*******************

There is a New High Hopes Challenge this month! Click Here to go to the Challenge and see the rules and link up your card!

If you like to play along using a sketch, this month's sketch is below.

No comments:

Post a Comment