Monday, May 15, 2017

My Sister, My Friend!

Hello High Hopes Fans,
For today I'm excited to shared two cards. 
My inspiration for this 2 Vintage cards came from my two daughters.

I stated my cards with my favorite stamp from this New release called "Girlfriends" from High Hopes Stamps. The dsp is from Julie Nutting "Belle Vie" collection 6X6 paper pad. I coloured my images with copics and used a circle nesties to cut it out. I sponged some "Tea Dye" distress ink on all the edges and distress it too. I used some "Raspberry Pink" Nuvo Crystal Drops, white pen, glossy accent, ribbon and a button for embellishment. 


Here is the inside!
The sentiment is "Best Friends Forever"  also from High Hopes Stamps. 

I got inspired with my first card, so I decided to created a 2nd card using this beautiful stamp again. I just change the colors. The dsp is from Authentique "Latest & Greatest" collection 6X6 paper pad.

I'm bless with two beautiful girls so different in so many ways. They're still little but I can see how they are changing every year. And this is how they will dress (NOW) no more matching outfit...lol!

 This is how the inside looks!
The sentiment is called "Birthday Wishes" from High Hopes Stamps

Side by side...I hope you like both of my cards and have been inspired too.
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.


No comments:

Post a Comment