Friday, January 26, 2018

Party Time with Chanel!

Welcome back  Digi Doodles Studios friends!
For my project today, I chose to make a birthday card using "Chanel" 

I started by printing my image on Vanilla cardstock and die cut it with the largest oval from MFT stitched ovals die set. *Chanel was colored with Prismacolor pencils. The pattern papers are 6X6 pads from three different companies Canvas from Home Basics, Perfectly Plaid from LF and Belle Vie from Julie Nutting.

To finish I add Diamond stickles, Glossy Accent, Ribbon, Button, Twine, a handmade mini tag, Nuvo glitter drops and brads.

New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Don't forget to come and join our Facebook Group where you will find a "Monthly Challenge" 

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment