Monday, April 23, 2018

High Hopes Stamps...World's Best Dad!

Hi there,
 High Hopes Stamps friends!

Are you guys getting ready for Mother's Day and Father's Day?
 High Hopes have so many awesome images for every occasion of the year!
Today I bring you a Father's Day card using one of my favorite images.

This handsome guy is "Bob Loves His Motorcycle" and one of the sentiment from "Sentiment Set #3".

I stamped my image with Memento Tuxedo black and colored with alcohol markers. I chose to die cut the main panel with a Lawn Fawn rectangle die and pop it with 3D foam tape. I purchase some shades of blue cardstock and a set of stitched squared dies. Love them! To finish I stamped the sentiment three times and light blue, dark blue and yellow cardstock and fussy cut it making a dimensional sentiment.  

Copic List; Y11 Y13 YG95 YG97 R27 R29 R59 B21 B24 C1 C3 C5 C7 E0000 E25 E29 E31 E51

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment