Sunday, April 1, 2018

Happy 12th Birthday!!!

Hello Digi Doodles Studios Fans!
Wish you all a Happy and blessed Easter day. 

Today I'm sharing a birthday card I make for my niece 12th birthday next week! The colors I picked were influenced by my niece. I picked blue, green, and black her favorite colors at this moments. 

The image I am using is called "Blowing Bubbles" from Digi Doodles Studios.

To star I print my image on 80lb heavy white cardstock and used alcohol markers to colored. The pattern papers, fabric flower and paper flowers are from my stash. I used Wink of Stella on the bubbles and add glossy accent. I die my seam binding ribbon with distress ink. Finally, I embellished my card with some small pearls, flower button and texture paste mixed with white acrylic paint and chunky glitter.

Here is a close up!
Copic List: Skin E000 E51 V000 Hair C1 C3 C5 C7
Shirt R20 R21 R22 Pants & Head Piece B000 BG10 BG15 
Shoes C3 C5 C7 Grass YG11 YG13 Wand Y38 Cat W1 W3 W5 Y38

Hope you have enjoy this card inspiration for today. You're invited to come along and enter our challenges start on 1st day of every month. Please follow us on our Digi Doodles Studios blog.
****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Blowing Bubbles Digi Doodles Digital Stamp Instant Download Digi Stamp
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment