Monday, March 26, 2018

Wizarding Gnome & Little Wizard!

Good morning and welcome to my blog this week.
Today I chose to used a few stamps from our new "A Magical Day" stamps release from High Hopes Stamps! 

This is "Wizarding Gnome" and the sentiment I'm using in the outside is "Power Within" I stamped my image with Memento Tuxedo black and colour with alcohol markers. The pattern paper I am using is called "Little Boys & Their Toys" from The Paper Studio.

For embellishments I added glossy accent, Nuvo drops, white pen, stickles, white embossing powder and red glitter cardstock.

Here is a close up!
Copic List; YG95 YG97 Y13 Y15 R27 R29 R39 E000 E37 E51 BG10 V000 W1 W3 W5 and 0

Here is how the inside looks!
To finish my card I chose "Anything Possible"

For my second card I chose "Little Wizard" and the sentiment is a wood stamp my niece gave me as a birthday gift. I used same paper collection and alcohol markers. I customize my card my changing from Horizontal to Vertical card and love both.

Here is how the inside looks!
To finish I stamped little wizard with yellow ink.
 I have so much fun coloring this awesome images. For more cards inspiration pop in to
High Hopes Stamps blog and see what DT have made!!!

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment