Friday, March 2, 2018

Shabby Chic Friendship Card

Hi there,
 Digi Doodles Studios just start a brand New Challenge this month of March. This month's theme is called "Feminine Fancy" 

I LOVE making fancy, girly, chic cards. How doesn't like using tons of glitter, pearls, flowers and ribbons on their cards??? I will said is just the perfect theme this month for me!

For today I am using "Nissa  Shae Fairy"

I color my digital stamp with my usual media and fussy cut it leaving a tiny white border. I used Novu glitter drops, Diamond stickles and Glossy accent to embellish Nissa. Love how beautiful and whimsical she looks sitting on a mushroom. Some of the flowers are from my stash the rest are from Prima. I used embossing paste, white pearls, lace ribbon and cream acrylic paint to give my card a Shabby Chic look. 
   
Here is a close up!
To finish my card I stamped with memento ink this friendship sentiment called "Friendship Warms The Heart"  Hope my card have inspired you to created pretty things!

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Digi Doodles Nissa Shae Fairy Angel Digi Stamp
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment