Thursday, March 1, 2018

Mindy's Surprise Party!

Welcome back crafty friends,
Hip, hip, hooray March is here and Digi Doodles Studios
is back with a *New Challenge!

This month theme challenge is "FEMININE FANCY"
You can enter using any image but there is an special insentience to use any

My card features this stunning image called "Mindy's Surprise Party" 
   
Here is a close up!
I colored my image using Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol.
For embellishments: I used flowers and ribbons from my stash, NUVO crystal drops, cheesecloth, Spellbinder die, white pearls, diamonds sticklers, white paste and butterfly.

Here is how the inside looks!
Thank you for visit my blog today
Have a BLESS day.
****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Mindy's Surprise Party Digi Stamp Instant Download Digital Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment