Friday, March 23, 2018

Cora Piper & Tucker!

Hello Crafty Friends,
I am so excited to share with you my card for Digi Doodles Studios. I have lot of fun creating this Birthday/Spring card using the new  "Cutie Paws" March release!

Today I'm showcasing "Cora Piper & Tucker"
 To start, I print my image at 3 1/2" by 3" and colored with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. Since this lovely image is a digital image and it doesn't have dies, I fussy cut it leaving a tiny white border.

Someday I get inspired by the color or clothes my girls are wearing, and I choose to coloured my images using that inspiration. Finally my favorite part is to look for the patter paper and embellishment!!!

Here is a close up!
For embellishment; I used dies from MFT, diamond stickles, tiny white pearls, glossy accent, 3D foam tape, and seam bidding ribbon. The pattern paper are from my stash.
 
Here is how the inside looks!
I love to decorated the inside of my cards. The sentiment is one of my first S.U stamp set I purchase long time ago. 

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Digi Doodles Cora Piper & Tucker Digi Stamp
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment