Saturday, June 27, 2020

Crafting Of Hue Sponsor Kat Scrappiness

Good morning crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Crafting Of Hue" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is "Kat Scrappiness"

I am back today featuring this very simple shaker card. My card is showcasing "Stitched Scalloped Collage Frame Die" from "Kat Scrappiness"

To begin I die cut my  "Stitched Scalloped Collage Frame Die" on gold cardstock. I adhered my acetate onto the die cut and added foam tape around the edges. I poured some sequins from my stash created this yummy mix and adhere the base using pattern paper from First Edition. 

Here is a close up!
I just recently learned how to make crepe paper rosettes so I used one of my rosettes in the middle. I adhered my rosette on top of the acetate. Also die cut this coffee cut and bow using die from my stash. I want to showcase this collage frame die in a different way. I hope you enjoy my card I've made for you today.

Thank you for visit my blog today.
Have a BLESS day and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment