Saturday, June 20, 2020

Crafting Of Hue SPONSOR Digi Doodles Studios

Good morning crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Crafting Of Hue" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is Digi Doodles Studios!

Today I'm showcasing "Stormi Vega" from DDS.
She is pretty cute and sassy don't you think?

 To begin a print my image 3"X2 1/2' and die cut it with a circle die. Then used alcohol markers to coloured. The pattern paper are "Hooray" from My Mind's Eye and "Summer Dreams" from Echo Park. For embellishes I added enamel dots, clear rhinestones, and "Sandcastles" stikers from E.K Success. I created the sentiment on my computer and layered over some aqua card stock. I hope you enjoy my card I've made for you today.

Copic List; skin E000 E51 V000
hair E31 E33 E37
hat/swim suit BG10 BG11 BG15 R20 R21
sand/sea shell C1 C3

--->MY ETSY SHOP<---

Thank you for visit my blog today.
Have a BLESS day and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment