Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Liam's Surfboard From Digi Doodles Studios

Good morning,
 I am back today sharing this super awesome Criss/Cross Pocket Card. The image I'm using is called "Liam's Surfboard" from Digi Doodles Studios.

I coloured him with alcohol markers and fussy cut it, leaving  small white border. I used  MFT oval dies to adhesive my main image. I'm using two types of pattern paper "Summer Dreams" from Echo Park and "Pool Riffic" from Recollections. I also added the coordinate stickers. I totally love the cluster I did behind my boy. Used lots of  foam tape to give different high.

Copic Used; skin E000 E11 E51
hair E23 E25 E29
shorts B11 B13 B15
top R27 R29 R59
sand C1 C3 C5
surfboard Y35Y38 B91 B93 B95 B99

Here is a close up!
To finish my pocket card I added gold sequins, white gel pen, glossy accent in his glasses and a gold bow. What do you guys think about my sticking? I hope you enjoy my card I've made for you today.

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment