Monday, March 25, 2019

Get Well Soon From High Hopes Stamps!

Happy Monday crafty friends,  
We are still celebrating High Hopes Stamps new "Get Well Release"

This images are so cute and perfect to make Get well cards for our family and friends who may be under the weather. For today I am excited to be using "Sick Ollie" and "Get Well Soon2"  from Highhopesstamps.com 

I stamped image with Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored with alcohol markers. Die cut it with rectangle die. I found this mint strip pattern paper at my local crafts store and inspired me to choose the color for Ollie's rope. I finish my card using diamond stickles and a gelly white pen.

Copic list; Ollie E31 E33 Ollie spots E27 E29 hooves C5 C7 C9
 tissue box YG04 YR07 Y11 Y13 tissue E70
rope BG10 BG11 

Don't forget to check Facebook and Instagram for more amazing inspirations!

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment