Monday, March 18, 2019

High Hopes Stamps New Release!

Good morning all, 
It's finally hew High Hopes Stamps NEW "Get Well Soon" release!

I'm in LOVE with this release 11 images and 12 sentiments, Just perfect!!!
So today I'm showcasing "Sick Bird" and for sentiment  "Get Well Soon2" from Highhopesstamps.com

Stamped image with Memento Tuxedo black ink and used a large oval die to die cut it. My pattern paper are "Memo" from Pebbles & "Raindrops" from American Crafts. Also used white and yellow cardstock. I distress the edges with Vintage Photo distress ink. Paper flowers from my stash. It's hard to see but I used polka dot yellow ribbon and some white lace ribbon. I finish my card using gelly roll white pen.

Copic Lists; umbrella YG13 YG17 E70 R20 R21
bird Y11 Y13 YR04 100 for the tear B000
branch E25 leaves YG95 YG97

Here is a close up!
I stamped the sentiment with "Gumball Green" ink and added lots of Diamond stickles to my image & flowers. Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day. Be sure to check out Facebook and Instagram for more new products.

No comments:

Post a Comment