Thursday, November 21, 2019

Jacks Ginger Cookie Baker

Good morning

I LOVE when the weather gets cold in Southern California because I can used my oven more frequently. My daughters and I love to bake from simple and easy to a bit complicated recipes. Baking desserts is something we enjoy and we are very passionate. Do you enjoy baking? What is your favorite dessert?


This cute image make me happy because who doesn't like gingerbread cookies? For today I'm using "Jacks Ginger Cookie Baker" I download and printed a bit larger. Colored with alcohol markers and fussy cut it. The pattern papers are "Cheerful" from Authentique & "Christmas" from American Crafts. Also used a few of my dies from my stash. I added Crystal stickles on his chef's hat and cookies.

Copic List; ginger cookie E33 E51
vest C1 C3 C7
green's Yg95 YG97
reds R29 R39

Here is a close up!
I finish "Jacks Ginger Cookie Baker" with a white gelly pen. Hope you have enjoy my card today!

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment