Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Passionate Paper Creations SPONSOR; Pink & Main!!!

Good morning crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Passionate Paper Creation" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is "Pink & Main"

Every year I can't wait for those yummy Fall drinks and desserts.
 My favorite drink is Pumpkin Spice either cold or hot...what is your's favorite Fall drink?
  
Here is my creation for "Pink & Main"
This adorable stamp set is called "Pumpkin Spice"
I colored my images with alcohol markers and fussy cut. Grab my Spellbinder circle dies and this cute bow die from my stash to created the front of my card. The pattern paper is "Fall Plaid" from The Paper Studio. I added my images and adhesive in the center of the circle.

Copic Lists; blue B91 B93 B95 BG000
brown's E23 E25 E33 E42 E43
Orange YR02 YR04 YR07
green YG95 YG97

Here is a close up!
To finish my card I stamped one of the sentiment from the set and added glossy accent to the frappucino lit. Thank you for visit my blog today.
Have a BLESS day and see you next time!

MY ETSY SHOP!

No photo description available.


No comments:

Post a Comment