Sunday, December 1, 2019

Holiday Mice Pairables!

Good morning


I hope you are all had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day. I LOVE Thanksgiving so much and can't believe is already over. 

For this morning I am using one of the images from "Holiday Mice Pairables" so many cute images that come of this set. I colored with alcohol markers and fussy cut it. The dies I'm using are from Mama Elephant and  Lawn Fawn. The paper is called "Sugar & Sparkle" from CraftSmart.

 Here is a close up!
For embellishments I used Diamond Stickles, gold sequins and doodle some line with a white gelly pen. Also pop my cute mouse with foam tape.

Copic List; mouse body W1 W3 W5 R11
cup BG000 BG01 BG10
scarf/hearts RV00 RV10

Here is the inside!
I used a few dies from Spellbinder and more snowflakes. Finish my card adding one of the sentiment from the set. Hope you have enjoy my shabby chic Christmas card.

-Don't forget digidoodlestudios.com   is staring a brand NEW Challenge! This month Challenge is "Christmas" 

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment