Friday, January 29, 2021

Crafting Of Hue Sponsor: Casual Friday

Hello Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Crafting Of Hue" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is Cas-ual Fridays Stamps!

This morning I am happy to be using this totally cute stamp set.
 The stamp I am using is "Little Huggables" from Cas-ual Fridays Stamps.

I begin by stamping a few of the little animals with Memento ink and colored each one with alcohol markers. Then die cut it some tags and ovals using dies from my stash. The paper is from my local craft store I layers my tags over white cardstock to give some thickness. I fussy cut each image and adhesive with foam tape to give some dimension. For embellishments I created a paper bow using a tiny metal die from my stash and adhesive a pink heart rhinestone. 

Here is a close up!
I used one of the many sentiment this adorable stamp set offer. Stamped the sentiment with black ink over a white cardstock and distress the edges using red ink. Them adhesive in the front with foam tape. Just a reminder Cas-ual Fridays Stamps is offering 20% Off in all their stamps. Don't miss this change to get some fun products. I hope you enjoy my tags I've made for you today!


No comments:

Post a Comment