Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Jenny Poolside

Hello and welcome friends,
Today I have an A-2 sized card inspiration! 

 For this project I'm using "Jenny Poolside" from digidoodlesstudios.com
First, I print my image and colored with alcohol markers. After my image was colored I used a white color pencil over the clothes and the water to give a lighter tone. This is such a darling image, you can used for friendship, happy birthday or get well cards. I totally recommend you to have it in your files! The paper is from my stash. For embellishment I used a few hearts stickers and doodle lines with a white pen. Hope you enjoy my card today!

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17

Thank you for visit my blog today!

Have a BLESS day.    

No comments:

Post a Comment