Friday, March 19, 2021

Crafting Of Hue Sponsor; Rachelle Anne Miller

Hello Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Crafting Of Hue" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is "Rachelle Anne Miller" Digital Stamps!

Today I am using this totally cute image called "Bunny Princess" from "Rachelle Anne Miller" 

To begin I print my image at 2"X 3" colored with alcohol markers. I added glossy accent on her dress and tiara. For bling I used diamond stickles and also die cut a medium bow using white glitter cardstock. I keep my card simple I want this adorable image to be the star so I decided not to used patter paper, I just emboss a piece of  white cardstock and adhesive to my base. To finish my card I added a few small aqua enamel dots and is all done. I hope you enjoy my card  I've made for you today!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment