Monday, April 15, 2019

Here Comes The Bride!

Hi there, 
I am back with a lovely congratulations card. 
Just perfect to give to a future bride to be!

 Today I'm using such a beautiful image called "Adrianna"  from Highhopesstamps.com

I stamped my image and used alcohol markers to colored. I wanted to use pastel colors since is a bride card. Used all the left over pattern paper from my stash. I add tiny pearls and paper roses. Love how the vellum wreath looks in the back and the cheese cloth, lace, button, cream thread makes my card feels shabby chic and that's the looks I was going for!!! 

Here is a close up!
To finish my card I added lot of Diamond stickles all over the flowers and her dress. This card was soooo fun to created hope it have inspired you to created something pretty! 

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment