Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Passion Paper Creation; Sponsor High Hopes Stamps!

Good morning crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my first post for "Passionate Paper Creation" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is High Hopes Stamps!

I couldn't resist making my first shaker card and inking this cute image called "Besties" I totally adore using HHS they are absolutely fun.

For this project I used;
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
stickles glue "Diamond"
The Paper Studio Pattern Paper "Big Stripe-Pink/White"
White Cardstock
Pretty Pink Posh Sequins
SU Bow Punch
Gelly Roll White pen
Foam Tape

Copic List;
 dress/shoes RV 00 RV10 BG 10 BG11 BG15 Y11 Y13 
skin V000 E000 E51
Hair E23 E25 E29
Kitty W1 W3 W5 and 0
I hope you'll like her!

Thank you for visit my blog today.
Have a BLESS day and see you next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment