Monday, May 6, 2019

Mother's Day Card!

Good morning all,
I'm happy to be back with a shape Mother's Day Card today!

I keep looking on Instagram/Pinterest photos of circle, hearts, stars and other shapes cards. I got inspired by does talented ladies to created this card fun shape Mother's Day card! 

The stamp I'm using "Coffee Talk" from Highhopesstamps.com 
I die cut my card using a couple spellbinder die. Image is colored with Copics, sorry forget to write the list of the markers I used. To embellishment my ladies I used Gelly Roll white/silver pen, glossy accent, and Diamond Stickles. Also created a cardstock bow using a piece of silver cardstock.

Here is the inside!
For the inside I embellish with washi-tape and stamp my sentiment with some a couple circle dies. Hope you have enjoy my card today.

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment