Friday, May 24, 2019

Bobby's Martial Art

Hello Crafty Friends,
Welcome to another inspiration Friday!
For my card, I have used "Bobby Martial Art" from Digidoodlesstudios.com I LOVE this fun image!

The paper is Big Stripe-Red/White from Recollection and just plain black cardstock. I die cut to circles sing the biggest die from Spellbinder circle die. I decided to emboss one of the circles with The Paper Studios "Bricks" embossing folder and distress it using Vintage Photo distress ink. Other embellishment Nuvo drops, Gelly roll white pen, glossy accent, glitter cardstock and to finish Pop* my image with foam tape for dimension.

Image colored with Copics:
Skin E000 E51 V000
Hair E31 E33 E37
Pants C1 C5 C7 C9
Belt R27 R29

Here is a close up!
Hope you have enjoy my card today. Here is a LINK for another card I did a few week ago using Bobby's sister!!! Please leave a comment if you like my card inspiration today.

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment