Monday, May 27, 2019

Have A Beautiful Day!

Happy memorial Day!
Welcome to another card inspiration. For today I'm happy to be sharing a Shabby Chic Easel Card. 

For today I'm using "Blooming Friends" and the sentiment is "Have A Beautiful Day" from Highhopesstamps.com 

Here is how my card looks when is closed. 
First I stamped image with memento tuxedo black ink and colored with alcohol markers. The pattern paper is pink/white stripe from The Paper Studio and the purple one is from Anna Griffin. All my flowers are from my stash. Other embellishments are Baja Breeze/seam binding ribbon, Spellbinder dies, bow punch, tiny pearls, gold cardstock and diamond stickles.

Image is colored with Copics;
hair E31 E33 E37 and E29
skin E000 E42 V000
shirt V000 V01 V04 pants B93 B95
rock YG95 YG97 grass YG11 YG13 YG17
flowers R20 R21 / V01 V04
hedgehog W1 W3 W5

Here is a close up!
I make the inside of my card very simple but still pretty as the front. I stamped the sentiment on a white circle and die cut it with a Spell binder die. Hope you have enjoy my card today.

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment